Gallery 150 welcomes artists’ submissions
Our first preference is to actually meet you and see your work in person. Please set up an appointment in advance as we are very busy and not always available. Walk-in Submissions will be accepted subject to our availability and time constraints. In addition to packet info below we would like to see your actual work if you come in.
Artist packets should include the following items:
1. 8 -15 images of recent work in jpeg format, 300 dpi, maximum of 3000 pixels in either direction
2. Inventory sheet that correlates to the jpeg images you submit, including name, title, date, medium, dimensions and retail price.
3. A one–two page statement about your current work.
4. Current Resume, one-two pages with other gallery representation listed.
5. Contact Information to include; Name, Phone #, email address and mailing address.
6. All files must be on one C.D. and clearly labeled.
Please save Inventory sheet, Statements and Résumés as MS Word or Plain Text files only.
Files must be saved in a Mac compatible format. If you want your materials returned, please include a SASE with proper postage.
7. Commissions are payable the 15th of the month following the sale. Gallery 50%, Artist 50%.
We will revue submissions in order received. We will email you with our decision.
150 West First Street
Salida CO 81201